Exhaust for YZ450F

3 replies to this topic
  • Dusty Rider

Posted June 29, 2006 - 08:07 AM

I'm an avid racer in Michigan and Ohio. I had a bit of a crash the other day and now I need to replace my exhaust. :ride: Any suggestions on what exhaust to purchase (whether it be the entire system or just the tip)?

Thanks in advance,
D & A

• Yamaster

Posted June 29, 2006 - 09:13 AM

I personally liked the Dr.D system. It gave it such a smooth powerband on my 05. Plus TWMX gave it 9.5 out of 10 on the 06...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Drfletcherdc

Posted June 29, 2006 - 09:18 AM

Look at the Leo Vince. It's quieter than most pipes.

• 3TV

Posted June 29, 2006 - 09:30 AM

I put a Pro Circuit Ti-4 on my '06 (same exhaust that Ricky Carmichael uses :ride: ). I think it must help Ricky more than me, because I can't tell any difference in performance from stock, and perhaps it is a little worse. But then again, I just put the slip on exhaust on my bike, and not the whole system. On the plus side, it looks trick, and with the spark arrester still in, it is quieter than stock. Not sure I would recommend the Pro Circuit exhaust overall though.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.