04 YZ450F Front Fork Settings

1 reply to this topic
  • bigg_game_james

Posted June 28, 2006 - 12:16 PM

Anyone know, since I don't have an yz450f 04 manual, what the setting in MM or Inches from the top of the locknut to the top of the damper rod?

I found setting for the yz250f, but I'm not sure if they're similar. The other strange thing about the setting is it says 19 MM from top of damper rod to locknut, but the very next step is to screw on the front fork cap bolt, then hold the damper locknut and torque to 21ft/lbs the capbolt.

If someone can shed some light on this, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigg_game_james

Posted June 28, 2006 - 02:14 PM

Uh... Never mind. I found exactly what I needed by searching. In case anyone else needs to know, here is the link to an earlier message.

http://www.thumperta...ight=damper rod

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.