is the mega bomb header worth the money

13 replies to this topic
  • dwnlowx

Posted June 27, 2006 - 10:39 PM

does any body have this or what i have looked all over the internet and have not seen nothing and input would be great thanks its for the 04 yz450

• ben_suhard

Posted June 28, 2006 - 10:04 AM

• peaceNnugs

Posted June 28, 2006 - 11:15 AM

that thing looked like it was welded by an amatuer, and the color makes it look like it has burnt on dirt :excuseme:

• Yamaman2007

Posted June 28, 2006 - 11:38 AM

Get it i drove my buddies honda that he put it on and it is just soo much better... the power hits harder and is everywhere. BUY IT

• 2wheels-drz

Posted June 28, 2006 - 11:56 AM

dunno why people bother with after market pipes, no point having more point if ya can't use it, maybe u can i dunno. if i have to pick one mega bomb would be it, or maybe look at bills pipes... personally i'd stay stock for reliabilitly, and invest the money in a quick shifter......(yes i have an after marke pipe, and quick shifter)

• aedwards07

Posted June 28, 2006 - 06:43 PM

I think mine was worth it.

• jtrone

Posted June 28, 2006 - 06:45 PM

I got one for my 2006 WR-450F, gave my bike more power and it looks awesome! :ride: But it is kind of a rip off. :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aedwards07

Posted June 28, 2006 - 06:58 PM

FYI also I just looked at that pic.My header doesn look anything like that.Mine is actually nice looking.

Posted Image

• tahoeacr

Posted June 28, 2006 - 08:58 PM

Hey dwnlowx,
If you live up in Northern Nv, e-mail me your # and I'll let you try some FMF stuff before you buy.

Posted June 28, 2006 - 10:01 PM

If you want to know why it looks like that in the dirt rider photo is because that is six seperate rings welded together (pre production) the one you have is made from 2 stampings welded together. the two welds across the middle are not real, just for the factory look

• dwnlowx

Posted June 30, 2006 - 01:00 AM

i just purchased the mega bomb and a stainless fmf 4.1,i will give you test results on it soon i migh dyno it soon

• dwnlowx

Posted June 30, 2006 - 01:00 AM

alo i will post pics soon

• dwnlowx

Posted July 01, 2006 - 09:23 PM

i love the set up its great highly recommend it my bike is alot faster

• dwnlowx

Posted July 02, 2006 - 01:50 AM

pics posted in account

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.