Cush Drive Options?

2 replies to this topic
  • TylerDurden

Posted November 08, 2001 - 07:08 PM

Any recommendations for a cush drive? I am going to attempt to create a motard and I have heard rumors that riding on asphalt extensivly can lead to transmission problems. Has anyone experienced this? If so which companies make a good cush drive system? Much thanks in advance.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NJG426

Posted November 09, 2001 - 03:42 AM

Tyler, i've been riding a WR on the road for the past 2years, no tranny problems to date, shouldn't bother with the cush drive.

HTH

Gilly

• SFO

Posted November 09, 2001 - 06:06 AM

Hey Tyler,
When I worked at Kosman we would create cush drives from TZ rubber drive plugs.
I could show you how to do it, seeing as your in SF you could swing by the shop. PM me.
BTW, I drove a husky 610 for two years on the street, all it would do is eat the drive side rear wheel brg every six months.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.