all I have too say is DAMM!!!!!!!!!!

10 replies to this topic
  • fastasstoys

Posted June 27, 2006 - 01:42 PM

The new 2007 yzf 450 are freakin bad assssssss............I love the white special edition..........does anyone know if all the new yamaha 450's are going to come with the wave rotors???????or is it just the special edition??? what a turn around!!!! yamaha's new bike may sway me over to go blue this year......but will have to see......Good Job Yamaha :excuseme: :bonk:

• elcamino76

Posted June 27, 2006 - 02:03 PM

yeah i really like the white SE also, nice bike, wish i had the money and time.....

• barch88

Posted June 27, 2006 - 02:14 PM

I havent even REALLY ridden my '06 yet. They all come with the rotors I think. Next bike I will buy will be when they come out with EFI.

• 2012 450 xc-w

Posted June 27, 2006 - 04:35 PM

Same here. Can't wait!

• Way Fast Whitey

Posted June 27, 2006 - 05:01 PM

I havent even REALLY ridden my '06 yet. They all come with the rotors I think. Next bike I will buy will be when they come out with EFI.

if you want to lend it to me i could but a couple hours on it for you :excuseme: just cuase i'm such a nice guy :bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 116CJ

Posted June 27, 2006 - 05:36 PM

the white definatly looks nice, but it gets dirty easy.

• grayracer513

Posted June 27, 2006 - 05:45 PM

the white definatly looks nice, but it gets dirty easy.

I have a white truck for three very specific reasons:
>They really do stay cooler

> The paint lasts longer.

> You can go for months without washing it, and no one can tell from 10 feet away.

You don't leave your bike dirty anyway, right?

The wave rotors come on all the YZ450's

• BergArabia

Posted June 27, 2006 - 07:52 PM

I have a white truck for three very specific reasons:
>They really do stay cooler

> The paint lasts longer.

> You can go for months without washing it, and no one can tell from 10 feet away.

And it is probably the most common color in a car or truck so it is easy to find one.

• MotoGoalie

Posted June 28, 2006 - 07:08 AM

The white plastic on my XR, a 13 year old dirt bike with 10s of thousands of miles on it, looks 10x better than the blue YZs 3 year old plastic.

• yz_for_me

Posted June 28, 2006 - 11:17 AM

The white plastic on my XR, a 13 year old dirt bike with 10s of thousands of miles on it, looks 10x better than the blue YZs 3 year old plastic.

Amen. The last white bike I owned ('92 YZ250) was much easier to keep looking nice than the blue.

• 2wheels-drz

Posted June 28, 2006 - 11:51 AM

awe i think the next bike i will buy will be the white SE, hope fully pick one up in a yr or 2 pretty cheap, and stick the SM setup on it, will look mint.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.