Radiator repair shop

3 replies to this topic
  • mysticobra

Posted November 08, 2001 - 01:27 PM

I searched the archives for the phone number and address of the radiator repair shop out west that has been recommeded here. If any one has the information I would really appreciate it. Thanks

• BikeDestroyer

Posted November 08, 2001 - 02:13 PM

Mylers does an excellent job with fast turnaround they are out of Utah. 800-367-7699

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted November 08, 2001 - 07:48 PM

Are you talking about Fontana Radiator??? They are the ones who work on alot of the factory race teams here in So.California. Tele--909.822.8737

I have had these guys do a repair for me and they do fantastic work and are reasonably priced.

Posted November 09, 2001 - 03:26 AM

Save yourself the aggrevation afterwards by putting a set of "Devol Radiator Guards" on your ride after the repair. Best $68.00 you'll ever spend....

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.