my 06 450f

6 replies to this topic
  • Tilson51

Posted June 27, 2006 - 08:51 AM

I was wondering if i had my bike and i wanted to get a new face plate so i didnt have the light if i could get this face plate http://www.factoryef...id=01-62020-YD1
Now my question is even though it is for a YZ 450F would it still work on my bike?

• Dube2

Posted June 27, 2006 - 01:19 PM

if ye wanted a YZ, ye shouldn't have bought the WR :busted: . if yur worried about changing the head lamp, don't. my 05 is a year and a half old, same lamp. the head light is not so bad when yur in dusty trails and the guy coming from the other direction could see you or he's got a WR than you could see him :p my opinion, keep the head light.

for all you WR haters out there, the 06 YZ has 5-gears now and the bike is lighter and cheaper than the WR. so why get the WR and remove all the lights. :bonk: Hey, i'm not a YZ hater, :bonk: I have a special passion for all YAMAHA's and getin ready to put down payment on the 07 WR. :p

:p GO BIG BLUE..... :excuseme:

• RSWR450F

Posted June 27, 2006 - 03:17 PM

My WR 06:

http://www.rsracing.....4.2006_WR450F/

www.rsracing.cz

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tilson51

Posted June 27, 2006 - 09:08 PM

thats exactly how i want it
and i dont get the yz because it is RED sticker and i ride at pismo no trails for me

• Tilson51

Posted July 02, 2006 - 04:50 PM

i was wondering when u open up the carb and u are looking at the jets... u have the pilot and main but what is the third jet? and will it do n e thing if i change it?

• odonnks

Posted July 03, 2006 - 05:52 AM

Stock on the 06 is
| Main #165
| Pilot #45
| Starter #65
| Leak #50

Your probably looking at the starter. The Leak Jet is in the bowl.

• Tilson51

Posted July 03, 2006 - 08:41 AM

k thanx so if i changed the leak and starter jet would it make a difference? i already changed the pilot and tha main is gettin changed when i get my pipe.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.