Valve Cover Caps

6 replies to this topic
  • bigtooth

Posted June 26, 2006 - 05:41 AM

Does anybody out there have any extra valve cover caps, or know where I can get some. Mine are chewed up, from what looks like to me to be years of abuse with an adjustable wrench and one is finally completly gone and I'm sure i'll destroy it when I'm forced to get it off. :excuseme:

• Thumpmeister

Posted June 26, 2006 - 07:01 PM

Try to find a bike junkyard. They can be tough to find, but I know of a couple that are w/in 2 hours of where I live.

And chewed up valve caps are pretty common, too. I've had too many XRs to count that have had bad caps, and I've been forced to get them off w/ a not-nice method.

Try checking servicehonda.com. They have really good prices, and usually have anything you need.

• Badkaw2

Posted June 28, 2006 - 04:11 PM

Bigtooth

I have ordered OEM Honda parts from Motosport.com. Their service has been top notch from my experience with them. You can look at the Honda microfilm online and order any part you may need for your bike.

Badkaw2 :excuseme:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Badkaw2

Posted June 28, 2006 - 04:43 PM

Bigtooth

I didn't realize it when I first responded but it looks like ThumperTalk also sell OEM Parts. You might check there as well.

Badkaw2 :excuseme:

• bigtooth

Posted June 29, 2006 - 05:15 AM

Hey thanks,
I ordered one from bikerbandit, but my account summary says its on order, so we'll see how long that takes.

• Redlines

Posted July 03, 2006 - 10:33 PM

What did they cost?

• bigtooth

Posted July 05, 2006 - 03:35 AM

somthing like $14.50 a piece

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.