The new 2007 WR...I don't like it!

142 replies to this topic
  • Merlin450

Posted July 26, 2007 - 02:35 PM

The only thing I like about the new WR is the headlamp. :thumbsup:
YZ rear fender stock? You can't easily hang a plate off it and expect it to last. :thumbsdn:

I think my next bike will be a KTM.

Same fender as the '07 and I have a plate and signals hanging from mine and no problems.

Her is a pic with the tag removed, just before washing the bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kxracer987

Posted July 26, 2007 - 02:48 PM

The new WR's look awesome!! My '03 WR is for sale and i am trying desperately to find the extra cash for the new allumarrific one! Yamaha is showing the way to the competitors once again!!!!

Maybe I read your post wrong but you do realize that the Honda and Kawasaki both have aluminum frames right?
Either way, I think this WR looks cool. Still think the klx looks cooler but that is all personal preference.:thumbsup:

• kxracer987

Posted July 26, 2007 - 02:57 PM

I have mine moto the 6 months, am to adore, has a strong engine and so lacked not to be so rude in low rotação.the only defect that me appeared was: spots in the aluminum frame, but so very small spots. but exactly thus I ordered a guarantee order. but of remaining portion I am super contented with moto, for me dont could have done choice better.

:blah: :bonk:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.