Blue Light Ride anyone?

4 replies to this topic
  • Grum_from_Oz

Posted November 07, 2001 - 04:12 PM

Hello T'Talkers,
For Australian riders - is anyone here riding the Blue Light this year?
Last year I had an absolute ball. 700+ entrants riding everything from postie bikes to 520's.
Don't miss it!
Grum.

• WR400inOZ

Posted November 08, 2001 - 01:38 AM

Grum... i'll be there mate.

Im entered in with the EatMyDirt.com.au team. We will be up near the front. There are about 16 of us. My first time doing the Bluelight! I've done the Erica, Kenda and Nolan Enduros this year so im really looking forward to it. Keep an eye out for us and say G'day.

Curtis. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Grum_from_Oz

Posted November 11, 2001 - 12:48 PM

Hey Curtis,

Keep a look out for a guy in the Elvis suit and the Burger King WRF.....Ha ha ha ha. See you there!
Simon.

• tom22

Posted November 11, 2001 - 11:58 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Grum from Oz:
[QB]Hey Curtis,
Hey you forgot the CB900 that used to be there with knobys(following that thing up a hill was murder talk about ROOST)hey I'm showing my age i have been going since 85.
But with all this rain it will be fun on the red clay hills. See you there Tom

• tom22

Posted November 11, 2001 - 11:59 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Grum from Oz:
[QB]Hey Curtis,
Hey you forgot the CB900 that used to be there with knobys(following that thing up a hill was murder talk about ROOST)hey I'm showing my age i have been going since 85.
But with all this rain it will be fun on the red clay hills. See you there Tom

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.