minor adjustments

1 reply to this topic
  • Schreckles

Posted June 24, 2006 - 06:27 AM

I just got my wr426 and it's a little tall for me...can't really reach the ground at all (i'm only 5'6 and 150lbs) ...is there any way on this bike to adjust it so it's lower? And if so how exactly?

thanks yall

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted June 24, 2006 - 01:50 PM

you can get your rear shock sent out to get redone so that it sits lower, or you can just adjust your rear spring down alot until you feel comfortable on there, however you will lose some suspension travel. Up front i think you can slip your forks further up your triple clamps and put in stops in the fork so it don't hit the fender. IM sure there are other ways and more info out there...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.