Looking to trade exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • SRT426

Posted June 24, 2006 - 04:05 AM

Looking to possibly trade exhaust systems for my 01 YZ426.

I currently have the FMF Titanium 4 system with a spark arrestor end cap. Not sure if this is a full system or just a new mid pipe and silencer (bought bike used).

Looking for possibly full stock system with FMF Q series muffler or equivelent sounding exhaust to lower DB to reasonable level (must have spark arrestor). Bike is probably borderline right now on sound level with current setup and I tried the quiet insert but it kills all bottom end power. I ride mostly forest trails and such and want to do my part to keep the trails open :excuseme: . USA inquiries only please, International shipping is to expensive.

• mxrayser

Posted June 24, 2006 - 02:16 PM

Ive got the stock mid pipe and FMF Q muffler w/ turbine spark arrester, only thing is its an 04 450, let me check out if they are compatable, :excuseme: some are , some arnt. Where in Cali are you, Im in Orange County

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SRT426

Posted June 24, 2006 - 03:06 PM

I'm up in Ventura - Let me know what you find about fitment. I would imagine the mounts on the subframe are probably different???

• mxrayser

Posted June 25, 2006 - 11:43 PM

I'm up in Ventura - Let me know what you find about fitment. I would imagine the mounts on the subframe are probably different???

OK, Im going to PM grayracer, he know all

• SRT426

Posted June 26, 2006 - 12:34 AM

I looked the part numbers up and of course they were different - But who knows???? It might be just a small difference in bolt location that could be modified. Let me know.

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.