What air filter you guys running?

22 replies to this topic
  • ISBB

Posted June 26, 2006 - 12:24 PM

Ready Filters :excuseme: 8 bucks a pop and replace after every trip... easy cheap and preoiled no messin w/ that crap.. :bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 150 Fuelie

Posted June 26, 2006 - 06:08 PM

I talked with the mechanics at my dealer today and they all agreed on Twin Air. So I ordered a Uni.....Just kidding, Twin Air it is.........

• Matty05

Posted June 26, 2006 - 06:19 PM

but soon I think I'm going to try out the new K&N woven air filter. It flows better than anything else and very rarely needs to be cleaned. The only setbacks with it though are its price ($80) and weight (2 pounds).

I hope you ain't going to ride in the dirt with that!
Another set back is that it doesn't filter real well at all. That is why it flows good. A few layers of surgical cotton isn't the best for dust.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.