Anyone remember the Tire-Balanceing Beads?

5 replies to this topic
  • J_T

Posted June 23, 2006 - 04:05 PM

Hey Ya'll I haven't been around in a while, but a while ago there was someone mentioning that they tried some beads that are small enough to go into the valve steam and the centripital force balances the tire! They had great results and recommended them and since I will be putting my bike on the street soon I thought I'd try them!! Does anyone remember the name of the product/beads? I searched the forum and couldn't find it and I don't remember how long ago it was, probably close to a year!

Thanks Ya'll

JT

• motochris

Posted June 23, 2006 - 04:39 PM

Sounds like BS to me.

• 4whlfun

Posted June 23, 2006 - 04:46 PM

They actually work. People have been using bb's in big superswamper tires on large 4x4 tire's for years. The motorcycle store I go to has them. Look for Innovative Balancing on the web or Dyna Beads. No BS they work.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • J_T

Posted June 23, 2006 - 11:35 PM

Dyna Beads! That was it! The fellow that used them really liked them expecially b/c it only took an ounce or two in motorcycle tires and it was cheap! But a couple of wheel locks on the rear of this beast doesn't help it balance! I'm gonna try them! Placebo-effect maybe but we'll see!

Thanks for the help!

JT

PS now that I know the name I found a post with searching "Dyna Beads," Here on Thumper Talk

• Jon-D

Posted June 24, 2006 - 08:54 AM

I use a half a bottle of slime at each end. it works well for balancing the tires, helps prevent leaks, and it is cheap.

• goblin127

Posted June 25, 2006 - 04:28 AM

I've used the dina beads allso and they work great. Once you put a rim lock on you need somethin to balance it out if your going to ride street allso.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  171 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 8 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.