test rode a wr today

21 replies to this topic
  • MojaveThumper

Posted June 25, 2006 - 04:09 AM

Just did these mods to my WR yesterday. Road it in the morning then mod'ed, then an afternoon ride. All I can is it was not the same bike for the PM ride.

Last time I felt a power change that drastic in any vehicle was when I slapped on a supercharger to my already hopped up Mustang.

Had the bike in a tight MX course yesterday and was shocked myslelf how nimble and responsive the bike was in those tight turns.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jwriott

Posted June 25, 2006 - 05:30 AM

My 01' WR426 would pull the front wheel up in 4th even at 9,000'. The bike you rode must be stock. If the throttle can't open up, the bike can't go. :excuseme:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.