New bike

Drink lots of energy drinks before you ride.......they make you go faster. :busted::excuseme:
That, I hope, was sarcasm... :bonk:

"Energy" drinks are loaded with caffeine, which is a diuretic, among other things, and will dry you out just when you need hydration the most. Furthermore, they contain quite a bit of sugar. Too much sugar to allow them to quickly empty from your stomach so the water in them can get into your system (Gatorade is guilty of this, as well).

But, back to the actual topic:

The best mod you can make to a 426 is the conversion to auto decompression by using the exhaust cam from a 450. It's reasonably inexpensive at about $100 (not including any valve shims, and assuming you don't make any mistakes in the installation), fairly easy, in spite of what I just said, and makes the bike hugely easier to live with, particularly if you're not that big.

Dont worry about it man, just use your head. Remember that the bike only goes as fast as you make it. The 426 is my first bike and i've never even ridden anything with a clutch. No problems though. Be careful on downhills, well, at least that is what gave me the most problems.