wrf tank & seat

5 replies to this topic
  • number810

Posted November 06, 2001 - 10:49 PM

I just got my Clark tank and SDG seat. Does anyone want a brand new stock tank and seat, for a 2001 wrf, cheap? Probably a stupid question.

• MN_Kevin

Posted November 07, 2001 - 12:15 AM

Trade you my stock 99 tank and seat for yours! :)

• Rocky

Posted November 07, 2001 - 04:53 AM

If the tank fits 99 WR i would like to buy your gas tank - mine is starrtinf the dreaded crapy Yamaha plastic crackes.
How much?
thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • number810

Posted November 07, 2001 - 10:32 PM

Originally posted by NH Kevin:
Trade you my stock 99 tank and seat for yours! :)

Is your tank (the one you want to trade) a yz or wr stock tank?

• number810

Posted November 07, 2001 - 10:37 PM

Originally posted by Rocky:
If the tank fits 99 WR i would like to buy your gas tank - mine is starrtinf the dreaded crapy Yamaha plastic crackes.
How much?
thanks

Yes it does. It is like new. However I would like to sell the tank with the seat if possible since one will not do me much good with out the other. $100 for the tank and $50 for the seat.

• BikeDestroyer

Posted November 07, 2001 - 11:27 AM

Rocky,

I'll sell you my WR tank for $80 it's never been used and I live a stone throw away in Mesa, AZ. e-mail me if you are interested...I also have the seat too it's never been used either....BikeDestroyer@aol.com

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: BikeDestroyer ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.