Any Opinions???

5 replies to this topic
  • crfmatt

Posted June 22, 2006 - 03:47 PM

On my 426 I am going to paint the sides of the frame with some 3m stuff that has a rubberized texture to it for grip and I think it will look better than the blue (which is mostly gone). My question is will it look weird having just the sides black? Should I paint the frame rails on the bottom as well?
http://i70.photobuck...29/DSC00863.jpg

• crfmatt

Posted June 22, 2006 - 03:49 PM

Should I paint the sides of the airbox as well for even more grip?

• xcape

Posted June 22, 2006 - 04:18 PM

3m stuff??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • elcamino76

Posted June 22, 2006 - 05:15 PM

i was thinking of wraping the frame with grip tape and see how that worked but let us know how the spray works, i havent heard of that yet :excuseme:

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 22, 2006 - 06:54 PM

depends on the grip tape, if you wear over the boot pants like I do, then it will just tear up your pants, the grip tape works well with Traditional pants and boots, but remember if your used to riding and sliding around....you wont now..

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

• crfmatt

Posted June 23, 2006 - 12:10 AM

Well its painted!! and it came out really well...Ill post pics tomorrow.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.