ThumperTalk Roosts!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • Bill

Posted January 10, 2001 - 03:48 AM

I've been over at Dirt Rider.net....sorry guys! I just can't enough dirt bike info. It seems, that on the tough questions someone tells the poster to go to TT for the info. Stating that TT is the best WR/YZf forum available. Your damn skippy!

Bryan....great job for providing this site and to all you guys out there, that provide quality information, while keeping your senses of humor....I Love you man!

I belong to a few web forums and this one is by far, the most complete and self moderated (without problems) site on the web.

Now if I can just get this house done and have some snow melt. I can get out and ride. I haven't riden since last June for various reasons, but do spend time in the garage with my baby.

Now that I'm in snow country, I'm looking for a dark blue 4x4 to pull my bike trailer with...am I loosing it?

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 10, 2001 - 04:09 AM

Bill,
Can't loose what you never had.

But seriously, I agree with you on the subject of TT. This site has been edukazonal
to say the least. I have learned a lot from the experience of others. I have visited other sites like dirt rider, which is OK but no comparison, and dirtntrail, which is the worst, and the best info and personalities come from here.

Thank you Bryan and thanks to all members as well.
Much appreciated Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.