2004 WR450F Graphics...

4 replies to this topic
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted June 21, 2006 - 10:21 PM

OK, graphics on the fuel tank are coming loose, all else is fine. So I'm in the market for new graphics or graphics with matching seat cover. But for some reason, finding WR graphics is pretty tough. No problem finding anything for the YZF's, but no WR's. If I could find some tank/scoop graphics, I could re-install my stock seat cover, but I cant even find that. Anyone have a source for graphics for an ageing 2004 WR450F. I didnt think it was that old, but apparently, in dirt bike years, it is. Nothing available for it anymore. I've searched the normal sites, ie RM, DK, MSO and some TT stuff. Also, if anyone has used YZF graphics with small trimming, what year worked for you? My last option is to order stock ones right from Yamaha. help :bonk: :excuseme:

• falcon_az

Posted March 19, 2008 - 05:43 PM

You can try these guys: http://www.oneindust.../36/wrf-250-450
Delta GRAPHICS WRF 250/450 | 03/04 # GR-YAWR8

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bhiggins25

Posted March 19, 2008 - 07:31 PM

The '04 OEM YZF shroud graphics fit the '04 WR shrouds almost perfectly - only very minor trimming is needed and they look perfect. The OEM YZF graphics were about half the price of the OEM WR graphics from the TT store. I didn't need to replace the tank graphics.

I can send a pic if needed.

Posted March 19, 2008 - 07:44 PM

This thread is almost 2 years old....:excuseme: and I thought ToyotaMDT was happy with the One Industries Set :confused:

• dazzabb

Posted March 20, 2008 - 02:16 AM

If you don't mind ordering from overseas use ballards in Oz.

I went for graphics kit 9

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.