2001 WR426F, What to look for?

1 reply to this topic
  • hartzpad

Posted June 21, 2006 - 10:54 AM

It is a 2 owner bike that is plated with no turn signals. Going to see it tonight. Owner is asking $2500 which seems a least a few hundred dollars low. He has only owned it for a 10 months and mostly rides to and from school on it (90% road use around town). He has only changed the oil once in that time and has not touched the valves. I plan to check for bent frame/subframe, oil leaks, check condition of oil, etc. Anything else I need to know?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hartzpad

Posted June 21, 2006 - 05:32 PM

Well...it is in great shape and I picked it up for $2200!!!! Thanks for the help anyways.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.