Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• cubera

Posted June 21, 2006 - 04:35 AM

Nice!!!!

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 04:41 AM

luckly the wife hasnt complained about the cost of parts yet.....and more to come

• yamahacrazy_310

Posted June 21, 2006 - 04:44 AM

So what does the "show your tits" company make??? Are you sponsored by them???

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 04:50 AM

So what does the "show your tits" company make??? Are you sponsored by them???

they make oversized bras for over developed after market add ons for the female type :excuseme:

• barch88

Posted June 21, 2006 - 05:10 AM

I want that exhaust.

• kyle450rider

Posted June 21, 2006 - 05:34 AM

nice bike!

• Blaster21996

Posted June 21, 2006 - 08:51 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bikes fine! But whats wrong with your neighbor owning a quap http://i56.photobuck...Picture021a.jpg time to move man!! :excuseme:

• kid on a 426

Posted June 21, 2006 - 09:08 AM

Is that heat wrap on the header? Nice skid plate though

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02YZ426

Posted June 21, 2006 - 01:38 PM

Nice ride! What make is that skid plate you bought?

• ridered55

Posted June 21, 2006 - 01:47 PM

Nice Bike!! Question; What does Yamaha see in that God awful blue color!? Is it just me,, or would others like to see them go back to Yellow/ Black or White/ Red?? I just cant get into that blue :excuseme:

• yz_for_me

Posted June 21, 2006 - 03:54 PM

Nice Bike!! Question; What does Yamaha see in that God awful blue color!? Is it just me,, or would others like to see them go back to Yellow/ Black or White/ Red?? I just cant get into that blue :excuseme:

Actually I really like the blue color. Only trouble is it looks old really fast. But when it's new it looks super sharp IMO. The yellow looks nice too, and is great for the anniversary addition, but Suzuki is already yellow. It would be gay for Yamaha to switch back now. Not because it looks bad, but because it would be copying Suzuki. JMO In any case I would be surprised if Yamaha changed now. They've built an identity with the blue over the past 10 years so I think the blue is hear to stay in one form or another. Who knows though? Maybe they will be turquoise and purple for '08. Now that would be gay. :bonk:

• ridered55

Posted June 21, 2006 - 05:30 PM

Agreed!

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 06:09 PM

Bikes fine! But whats wrong with your neighbor owning a quap http://i56.photobuck...Picture021a.jpg time to move man!! :excuseme:

thats funny. it was in my garage being fixed, its one of those cheap Pep Boys chinese knock offs, but its all that they got, so i cant bann them for that.

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 06:12 PM

Is that heat wrap on the header? Nice skid plate though

yes it is heat wrap, from a hot rod shop, it really helps as far as cooking your 150.00 pants, or leg, or boot, since it is already 100 degrees + out here in vegas, it helps.

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 06:13 PM

Nice ride! What make is that skid plate you bought?

actually i cant remember, i think it is either a Works Connections or.....ummm...hell i cant remember...ill go to Yamaha and ask which one it was.

• barch88

Posted June 21, 2006 - 06:58 PM

Lol, I was going to say something about the quad too.

• kid on a 426

Posted June 22, 2006 - 07:26 PM

yes it is heat wrap, from a hot rod shop, it really helps as far as cooking your 150.00 pants, or leg, or boot, since it is already 100 degrees + out here in vegas, it helps.

Hmm... I'm not really sure but you might want to be careful with the heat wrap. It makes the pipe corrode and lose strength really fast(At least its what I've heard) as for it making your leg hot I have OTB pants and the only heat I get on my legs is from the rads.

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 22, 2006 - 08:01 PM

Hmm... I'm not really sure but you might want to be careful with the heat wrap. It makes the pipe corrode and lose strength really fast(At least its what I've heard) as for it making your leg hot I have OTB pants and the only heat I get on my legs is from the rads.

well as far as the corrosion, i dont really have to worry about that out here..vegas...no water...just dust off the bike....

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.