Where to buy TM stuff?

10 replies to this topic
  • cowboyona426

Posted June 20, 2006 - 08:13 PM

Is there anywhere to get TM Designworks stuff other than direct from TM? I asked the TT store if they could get it, but apparently they don't want my money because they have never got back to me :excuseme:

• grayracer513

Posted June 20, 2006 - 09:23 PM

Zip Ty has it. You sure you don't want one like mine?

Posted June 20, 2006 - 10:02 PM

Zip Ty has it. You sure you don't want one like mine?

What do you use, Gray?

• DPW

Posted June 21, 2006 - 08:50 AM

• grayracer513

Posted June 21, 2006 - 10:14 AM

What do you use, Gray?

I thought you'd have seen it by now:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted June 21, 2006 - 09:13 PM

Was that an offer grayracer? :excuseme: I had a TM on my 426 and really liked it despite it's noisyness. I may be able to scare up some thin SS around here but I don't know, which is why I'm considering TM.

• DPW

Posted June 22, 2006 - 03:14 AM

I had a TM on my 426 and really liked it despite it's noisyness.

The new one is very quiet...no difference from stock

• SureBlue

Posted June 22, 2006 - 04:34 AM

I got mine from TT store and they buy from ZipTy. However, if you buy the kit with guide, roller and slider, the roller will be a standard black Moose roller, not the colored one which is included in the blue kit, ZipTy does not supply it for some reason. But guess you don't want the blue ones anyway...

• Ga426owner

Posted June 22, 2006 - 07:57 AM

I like this one for my SE minus the rear chainguide

in fact I just ordered the slider and roller :excuseme:

Posted June 22, 2006 - 11:54 AM

I thought you'd have seen it by now:

LMAO...I had seen that. I thought he was talking about a chain guide...not a slider.

• cowboyona426

Posted June 22, 2006 - 09:11 PM

I was going to get the blue until I saw SureBlues post :excuseme: I think I'm just going to get the slider, I don't really need the chain guide or the roller and I can spend the $ I would have spent on the kit on something else, like a Scotts oil filter :bonk:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.