new to forum

11 replies to this topic
  • RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 20, 2006 - 08:01 PM

this is probably the only place that ill post so id like to introduce myself.

my name is Cole, i have an 06 YZ450F with Dr D Pipe, stage one Hot Cams, I Cats, R&D Fuel pump Accel pump cover, shark fin, belly plate, and ASVs. Iam hoping to get any new information or pass on any that I may get.

Cole

• cowboyona426

Posted June 20, 2006 - 08:03 PM

Welcome to the forums! This is a pretty good place to learn about your bike, there are a ton of really smart folks on here. Enjoy the new ride, I know I love mine :excuseme:

• barch88

Posted June 20, 2006 - 08:38 PM

Welcome. Im new to this forum too, but I post a lot of questions and stuff, thats why I got so many posts, haha.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted June 20, 2006 - 10:04 PM

Welcome. Before you start asking questions though, just do a quick search on the topic. With over 100,000 members...there have been A LOT of topics extensively covered already so you're bound to find great info in the search engine. It's a very valuable tool.

• BergArabia

Posted June 21, 2006 - 12:32 AM

Welcome Ragdoll, I feel new to this forum even though I have been on TT for more than a year though but that is because I recognise there are so many who just really know a lot more about these bikes than I do. You will get to know them soon..

This is a great site and you will find an answer to every question you have probably by doing a search but if not then asking will bring a knowledgable response. TT rocks. :excuseme:

• steve_cirillo

Posted June 21, 2006 - 01:27 AM

i would like to also welcome you to the forum. this is a fantastic place to learn new things about your rocket ship. the guys and girls on here really know their stuff. although i am still a "newbie" in the TT world i have been reading for a long time. have fun and enjoy!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 04:13 AM

thanks for the warm welcome. I have been in this industry for almost 25 years, its more like a bad habit for me. Luckly my wifes understands. I actually ride for a living as well. www.americanadventuretours.com its not bad having a job like that, it gets a bit hot out here in Vegas, but for me the hotter the better. again thanks for the warm welcome. hope to be here a while.

Cole

• grayracer513

Posted June 21, 2006 - 11:07 AM

Before you start asking questions though, just do a quick search on the topic. With over 100,000 members...there have been A LOT of topics extensively covered already so you're bound to find great info in the search engine. It's a very valuable tool.

To the extent that it's running when you want use it, yes.

Do not ask the following questions:

> Is it normal for my pipe to glow red? (yes it is, BTW)

> Is it normal for my bike to puke coolant when I let it idle at speeds to low to circulate water and with no air flowing over the radiators for 10 minutes at a time?

> What's the best oil that anyone could ever use?

> What's the best pipe? (you can actually ask this question and get away with it if you think of a more specific way to phrase it)

And welcome, newbie. :excuseme:

• Reyndogg

Posted June 21, 2006 - 11:22 AM

But why does my pipe glow red?? It does this EVERY time when i let my bike idle in the garage to warm up while i shower in the morning the days i get to ride?? It really makes me mad.

:excuseme: :bonk:

teehee

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 06:24 PM

But why does my pipe glow red?? It does this EVERY time when i let my bike idle in the garage to warm up while i shower in the morning the days i get to ride?? It really makes me mad.

:excuseme: :bonk:

teehee

LOL...i might as well ask what makes the grass grow green!

• Reyndogg

Posted June 21, 2006 - 08:12 PM

BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!

oh.. sorry, flasback :excuseme:

• RAGDOLL MX

Posted June 21, 2006 - 09:02 PM

so where were you and what unit?

i was active- 91-98
1-4Inf Hohenfels Germany OPFOR
690th Med (benning)
35th Signal (Bragg)
104th Trans (Benning)
USARMU (Benning)
3/75 INF (Benning)

and then Reserve from 00 to Present
313th MP DET (Vegas)
104th 1-415 Trng (Vegas) Drill SGT

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  91 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.