Dr.D Exhaust

6 replies to this topic
  • Yamaster

Posted June 20, 2006 - 02:23 PM

I just won a full system on ebay for 180, shipped to my door. I read somewhere that you have to remove the header to get to the oil filter? This cant be true can it? BTW, I have an 05 WR450.

• Yamaster

Posted June 20, 2006 - 02:31 PM

Also, if we have the yz rear fender will the dr.d graphics fit our bikes? Or do we need to have yz shrouds and tank? http://dubachracing....px?lCatID=1#103

• Matty05

Posted June 20, 2006 - 02:36 PM

For the first question, you loosen it off so you can move it out of the way.
Small price to pay for what you will find out what it does to the power!

For second question, the '05 WR shrouds are the same as the '05 YZ's.
You are just going to have to do some minor trimming on the tank, if any at all.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamaster

Posted June 20, 2006 - 02:46 PM

Hopefully the power will be worth the price to pay. Thank Matty

• Matty05

Posted June 20, 2006 - 03:00 PM

No biggie, just a bit of a pain. I still change oil filter every change.
You can use the time to completely remove exhaust system and clean it up.
Mine gets baked in mud all the time.

• tarry

Posted June 20, 2006 - 04:28 PM

No biggie, just a bit of a pain. I still change oil filter every change.
You can use the time to completely remove exhaust system and clean it up.
Mine gets baked in mud all the time.

Ditto! '06 is the same! I was pissed at first but it is not a big deal now. :excuseme:

• AkRider

Posted June 20, 2006 - 05:25 PM

Like everyone has said It's not a big deal. I love my pipe I just wish it had a gaurd for the header Ive burnt 2 pairs of pants on mine.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.