Tucson XR riders club?

3 replies to this topic
  • azmanxman

Posted June 20, 2006 - 10:45 AM

Maybe I should have posted this in "General", but then I'd be trying to keep up with some kid on his CR250. So in a effort to stay alive, I'm keeping it XR!!

All you Tucson riders out there...........anyone interested in getting a group e-mail list together for rides in the Tucson area?

I have several buddies who ride and we try to get together, but sometimes schedules do not match. I figure, the bigger the list, the better chance of getting together to ride.

I love riding by myself don't get me wrong, but it only takes one crash in the middle of nowhere to realize there is something to that "there's safety in numbers" thing. And it's usually more fun anyway!

Send me your e-mail and we'll see what we can put together.

Cheers,

Craig

• azmanxman

Posted June 21, 2006 - 07:44 AM

Thanks for your e-mails.................keep 'em coming............

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Midlife Rider SH

Posted June 21, 2006 - 06:33 PM

I love riding by myself don't get me wrong, but it only takes one crash in the middle of nowhere to realize there is something to that "there's safety in numbers" thing.

Especially when its 112 in the shade!

• Eric Henion

Posted June 22, 2006 - 08:11 PM

But its a dry heat......... :excuseme:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.