Carbon fiber pipe guard?

4 replies to this topic
  • WRototiller

Posted June 20, 2006 - 10:04 AM

I'm looking for a carbon fiber, or other good looking pipe guard for my wr400. I put a Pro Circuit T-4 system on last year, and it's been hell on pant legs ever since. I don't have a problem on tracks but in the tight woods trails, I seem to hit it once and a while and it only takes a split second to melt through. Any help would be cool. Thanks

• clark4131

Posted June 20, 2006 - 10:47 AM

I've got an E-Line on my FMF Powerbomb. Spendy, but nice and durable...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nitronaf

Posted June 20, 2006 - 11:14 AM

oh wow thanx clarke. i didnt know there was such a thing for the powerbomb
now im convinced to buy one ^^
wow theres even one for procircuit O_O

• redswr

Posted June 20, 2006 - 09:36 PM

how about for a 99 wr400 with stock header?

• WRototiller

Posted June 23, 2006 - 09:42 AM

Pro Circuit T-4 pipe takes a slightly different route to the muffler, (above and away from the oil filter) which is kind of nice when changing oil. so I assume the bend is different. And the guard was missing on the stock pipe when I bought it, so I don,t have one to try. That e-line looks pretty nice, but a bit spendy at the moment.
Thanks Guys.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.