reunited at last!

2 replies to this topic
  • xrracer36

Posted November 06, 2001 - 07:41 AM

finally!!! yamaha got around to shipping me the part i needed.
i had about a 1/4 inch piece snap off of the bottom of the front cam chain guide. has anyone else had this happen, or heard of it happening, or have any idea why it happened?
i would appreciate any feed back on your thoughts so this doesn't happen again. it took yamaha like over a month to backorder the part and i been stuck riding a 2 smoke. :D
But those days are to an end now :D
i hope to be able to take my yamathumper to practice thursday night!!!! :)
(provided we get it put back together tonite/tommorrow)
peace out. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted November 06, 2001 - 09:27 AM

Isn't this a song sung by "Peaches and Herb"?

:) :D

• xrracer36

Posted November 07, 2001 - 07:48 AM

lol. something like that. i got my part yesterday, but couldn't werk on it last night. there was a vast power failure in western pa, and i don't think i can put it back together in the dark... i'll work on it tonite... hopefully back by tomorrow...
noone ha any ideas on how it could have broke in the first place?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.