Suspension advice.

22 replies to this topic
  • dogbone

Posted June 21, 2006 - 09:05 PM

And this is why I will be using MX-TECH valve componets in my suspension when I rebuild next time.

A shim is a shim dude. Go for who ever is cheapest if you buy a kit.
You don't need new pistons for your forks, the stock ones are very good now days. You can drill them out if you need more flow.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Solo

Posted June 21, 2006 - 09:30 PM

I won't actually be buying a kit as you say. I will have a local company do the work as I have a little more money than patience in this department. They are an authorized MX-Tech dealer and come highly recomended from some of the local riders I've talked to. I did some research on both the local shop and MX-Tech and I am impressed with their level of customer service & support. :excuseme:

• ncmountainman

Posted June 23, 2006 - 06:46 AM

Not really, it can be improved way out of sight! Trust me! :excuseme:

hit that nail on the head

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.