Credit To Trail Tech

No replies to this topic
  • Dune7

Posted June 19, 2006 - 09:51 AM

I have read passed strings where it seemed quite clear that some companies online shopping left a lot to be desired! Well this is a good story. I picked up a glitch with a Lynx Computer where it screwed up my ODO reading and ART reading when I changed batteries. I contacted Jeff at Trail Tech and explained it. He first asked me to send it in so as to check it out.... here's the catch I live in the Middle East and sending a unit from here to the U.S.A costs a packet. I road my bike and the unit seemed to work O.K just the ODO and ART readings were just seriously out which meant I would always have to subtract the error. I explained to Jeff that it costs a packet to post and I will just use it as is...... guess what ....he says... "no problem give me your address and I will send you a new unit" that's what I call service!! Let's give credit to the guys that want to do right by their customers!!

:excuseme: :bonk: :busted: :bonk:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.