LAST New England Turkey Run of the Year...Be there or be...uhhh...square I guess(?)

4 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted November 05, 2001 - 05:44 PM

Come see the new "KL" highly modified carb for the 98/99's. I just hope I can get it running right :) .

This last ride is in Massachusettes. Check it out @ http://people.ne.med...t/doustou/KPTR/ and http://www.netra.org...ules/turkey.htm

We can all get together for one final bash...Open to ANYONE that can make it.

I can be reached at lysdahlbunch@netzero.net after Wednesday morning. I am off from work until next Tuesday!!

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: NH Kevin ]

• MN_Kevin

Posted November 08, 2001 - 10:16 PM

&%$#@! Dudes...

NOBODY is going?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RoaDKill

Posted November 09, 2001 - 01:18 PM

:) Does anyone know where this is - no one is going because no one can find any info on the ride!
I checked both Netra and the link to king phillip and the only info is that it is in Taunton MA and at 9am.
Anyone have directions to where the ride is starting from, distance etc.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Rob

• Ron_S

Posted November 10, 2001 - 01:38 AM

Kevin, The Connecticut guy's are supposed to be there in full force. I just got back from Atlanta last night, and first thing in the morning I'll be getting ready. See you there!

• MN_Kevin

Posted November 10, 2001 - 03:06 AM

Ron,
As of this morning, I am running a 102F temperature and puking. I feel like I have gone 5 rounds in the ring with an extremely strong woman :) , my body aches are severe. Sunday's ride DOES NOT look promising... :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.