Not to throw stones....

43 replies to this topic
  • e30M3

Posted June 21, 2006 - 07:45 PM

Man, I had no idea I was opening a can of worms THIS big....

:excuseme:

Ya, it started out like a normal everyday thread, you said what you saw, I (not meaning to hijack your thread) just thought I would mention something that bugs me.

then, before we knew it, the thread grew arms and legs and people were screaming "ITS ALIVE!!!!"

I'm just waiting for someone to lock the thread to stop the madness... :bonk:

• grayracer513

Posted June 22, 2006 - 08:18 AM

I ... just thought I would mention something that bugs me.

And that's fair enough, but the "Bubba don't really drink that stuff" charge (which I have heard about 16 Zillion times about pretty much all of these guys) is something that bugs me. So I thought I'd mention it. No offense, but if anything is true of me it's that I have an opinion. :bonk:

As for the misconstruction of the word prejudice, you should know that words have meanings that are both assigned to them, as well as conotations that adhere to them through common usage. I tend to use the language more according to to the former of these, and much less by what people think the words mean, which I can't really be responsible for.

But as for racism, I do think that there is some of that involved in the resistance to accept James Stewart as a legitimate challenger. Not as much as there would have been even 10 years ago, but too much in any case, if there's any at all.

then, before we knew it, the thread grew arms and legs and people were screaming "ITS ALIVE!!!!"

And a couple of extra pairs of legs at that. Maybe it will just waddle away by itself. Don't wave...it'll think you want to play. :excuseme:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • barch88

Posted June 22, 2006 - 08:35 AM

I told ya guys...

I can see where this is going...

• mxrayser

Posted June 26, 2006 - 10:02 PM

Whew!!! Glad thats over :bonk: :excuseme:

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.