756 / 952............

2 replies to this topic
  • yogist

Posted June 17, 2006 - 08:37 AM

When I bought my 01 426 it had a d739 on the front...I ride in the desert, lots of deep sand, decomposed granite in every corner..Lots of rock...I was having my front end wash out quite a bit...Fell frequently..This winter I put on a 756 in the front and a 952 on the rear...My washing in corners stopped immediatly..and I havent fallen in a long time..Its got 6 months on it now, and its still hangin on..what a great tire...my 952 held up great..but Im ready for a new one..This combo was the best Ive tried so far...Just was very pleased again on this mornings ride, thought Id post my opinion.. :excuseme:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted June 17, 2006 - 12:27 PM

on my o6, i changed the stock 739 for a 952, which was ok for similar terrain you ride. last week i had my suspension done and i got new tires; i got 100 90 front in 742 and 120 80 rear in 756. i was out today, it rocks. fat tires help me alot.

• lipskid

Posted June 17, 2006 - 08:40 PM

This combo was the best Ive tried so far...

:excuseme:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.