Good plastic hand-guard wanted with aluminum frame

21 replies to this topic
  • MTrowbridge

Posted June 22, 2006 - 12:58 PM

The Acerbis Multiplo guards work great for me. They're blue with aluminum (silver/grey) though, not white.

Great protection, and the aluminum subframe wraps around your levers to the end of the you don't tweak a lever if the bike gets dropped on its side (a key part of any good crash...).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxchamps

Posted June 30, 2006 - 07:41 AM

The best value without a doubt are the TUSK D-flex. I have had mine for a couple years and they are solid. I think I only paid $50 for them too. My brother has Acerbis and they are a joke. I don't think they heat treat the aluminum so after every crash or tip over they are in a defferent shape. The Tusk ones have replaceable shields too. I got them at Rocky Mountain.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.