Plastics for 06 WR 450F

2 replies to this topic
  • Tilson51

Posted June 15, 2006 - 12:32 PM

I was wondering if i bought new plastics that are made for a YZ 450F, could i use them for my WR. Im talkin about the side plastics and in the front where the head light is.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nitronaf

Posted June 15, 2006 - 03:14 PM

when i called ballards about this (they race wr's) i was told it does not work on the left side due to the air box cut out thingy.
may work with a few mods tho
i havnt tried ^^

• Dube2

Posted June 15, 2006 - 04:45 PM

got 05 WR, been lookin fur blue sidepanels for over one year now. no dice. the best us WR owners could do in this day and age is custom order side panel number plate stickers. not sure about you, but I like the all blue look. YZ blue is the shite..... see rockymountainatvmc.com for the stickers. also fork guards. everyone says no blue. i visited a website. partsunlimited.com and they say blue fork guards, but i need to call and confirm before i order. good luck my friend, and long live the WR......

FYI: i went down to the local vinal sticker shop in town and bought some material that resembles the YZ blue and used it to cover the small black plate on the right of my bike. looked OK till the first fall. i'll do the otherside soon. and the numberplate stickers are going to be ordered

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.