which wr470 is green sticker

5 replies to this topic
  • Mark Astorga

Posted June 14, 2006 - 04:03 PM

Im looking for a wr for my son which year should I get and which ones are green Any advice is appreciated Thanks in advance

Posted June 14, 2006 - 04:21 PM

My Wr 426 is green sticker it is an 02 so anything older should be green also unless your dmv is screwed up like ours is.

• Mark Astorga

Posted June 14, 2006 - 04:44 PM

I forgot to mention it has to have e-start I have a bad ankle and the k-start kills me but luckily riding doesnt.I know I said its for my son but if i like it he will get my husky 450 or we'll share.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted June 14, 2006 - 05:38 PM

i just bought my 2006 wr450f (no mods YET!) and i think its a blast to ride, it can jump it can go fast, i can only wait to see the real nature of the beast......

And.... I just went to an insurance place with my nivas and registraion and got plates for it. it's not fully street legal, but the papers look good i guess :excuseme:. hardy har har

The dirtier the better!

• GCannon

Posted June 15, 2006 - 08:31 AM

2003 WR 450 first year of electric start all 450's have e-start 426 or 400 do not. If your ankle hurts from kick starting then you will hate the 426. Check this forum for more details 2003 450's had an electric starter drive problem other 450 owners can give you more details.

• Yamahondaha

Posted June 15, 2006 - 09:15 AM

05 was the first year of a green sticker E-start WR450

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.