I keep forgetting to turn off my signal lights FIX

4 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted June 12, 2006 - 06:34 PM

I have on occasion forgot to turn off my signal lights, lol. The kit i bought from Baja-Designs never came with a visable signal light indicator so I just bought two amber led's from ebay and put the in the top of my headlight fairing and tied it into my signal light wiring. Now i can see if i leave my signal lights on and hopefully won't forget anymore..... Here is a pic.

Posted Image

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted June 12, 2006 - 07:38 PM

Hey, great idea! I think i'm gonna have to do that too!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebike1999

Posted June 12, 2006 - 08:20 PM

good idea,
i followed a guy during a ride who had his indicator on and it was driving me nuts, so i caught him and told him.... by the time i told him i was ready to just boot it off.
good idea again..

• Matty05

Posted June 13, 2006 - 06:40 AM

good idea,
i followed a guy during a ride who had his indicator on and it was driving me nuts, so i caught him and told him.... by the time i told him i was ready to just boot it off.
good idea again..

I will often indicate when blasting trails! It keeps everyone amused!
But yes, it pisses me off when you see someone riding around with their indicators stuck on!

• MountainMax

Posted June 13, 2006 - 07:01 AM

Yeah, i have been on the receiving end of 'TURN OFF YOUR DAM SIGNAL LIGHT' a few times. I have a green one i may wire up in the center and hook it up to my neutral switch also, there are a few threads here on how to do it. I will find it when they let me search again, i hate it when they disable search.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.