First my new WR450 now my Weed Wacker

4 replies to this topic
  • Kmorris

Posted June 11, 2006 - 07:58 AM

After 20 years of service I headed on down to my local sears and brought home a 40cc 4 stroke thumper WWacker. After reading the 4"x3" sticker proving my WW meets or exceeds CARB standards I got suspicions.

:applause:

A half hour of free mods and you can too have a WW that cuts weeds. Might wake up the neighbors though.

:D

Now to find the right jets.

• ETP

Posted June 11, 2006 - 08:59 AM

After 20 years of service I headed on down to my local sears and brought home a 40cc 4 stroke thumper WWacker. After reading the 4"x3" sticker proving my WW meets or exceeds CARB standards I got suspicions.

:applause:

A half hour of free mods and you can too have a WW that cuts weeds. Might wake up the neighbors though.

:prof:

Now to find the right jets.

You know, you might be on the wrong forum for this, but if not, what the hell, put a lighting kit and seat on it. :D :prof:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikedabike

Posted June 11, 2006 - 10:01 AM

You gotta learn how to use the broad torque curve instead of screamin the crap out of it. :applause:

• JSanfilippo

Posted June 11, 2006 - 01:44 PM

Thumper weed whackers...I bet that thing weighs a ton!!! Damn greenies can't leave anything alone can they.

• Looks450

Posted June 11, 2006 - 04:05 PM

That is awsome. Post a pic when the seat and lights are mounted

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.