any body heard of a PULSE CHARGER???

3 replies to this topic
  • teamwatson99

Posted June 10, 2006 - 03:05 PM

[COLOR=Indigo]undefined[/COLOR] :applause: :D :prof:

I saw the advertisement in the back of dirt rider...
wonder if anyone out their has rode with one installed
A man in billings montana has developed it?!?!

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted June 10, 2006 - 03:08 PM

I've got one for sale on ebay right now. Its for a LTZ/KFX/DVX400 ATV.
When i had my Z400, i dyno tested it, and couldnt get it to make more power than the pipe i already had on there. Jetting didnt help either. Sometimes the wrong combination of parts doesnt make the right power.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • teamwatson99

Posted June 10, 2006 - 03:26 PM

so, do you think it would make more power on a fully stock bike, stock exhaust with no mods??? :applause: :D :prof:

• creeky

Posted June 10, 2006 - 05:19 PM

If you are talking about a McCords Power Flow pulse intake manifold, yes I have one. I bought it in '96 for a '96 XR280 that I had at the time. It did improve throttle response and low to mid-range torque a bit, but a flat slide Mikuni was a better improvement. I kept it when I sold the bike, but have not used it since.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.