? Anyone running devol braces on 06 ?

3 replies to this topic
  • jgerdi

Posted June 10, 2006 - 08:41 AM

I ordered radiator braces over 3 months ago. I thought the canceled my order and they just showed up.
Since I have them , I put them on and they seem tuff but they do stick out a lot. Has anyone had an issue whit the radiator shrouds sticking out too far with the devols????

• Ranger18

Posted June 10, 2006 - 03:58 PM

I was thinking about ordering those. Could you post a picture of what they look like on your bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WFOracer

Posted June 11, 2006 - 04:25 PM

I just got mine and will be putting them on tonight. What do you mean the shrouds stick out too far?

• WFOracer

Posted June 11, 2006 - 05:39 PM

okay, now I see what you are talking about. Those bastards mount a little difficult. You are suppose to use the stock lower radiator bolts? They are too short and won't thread.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.