New Tire

3 replies to this topic
  • kelleyseiler

Posted June 09, 2006 - 05:42 PM

I just put my new tire on its a King 966 5.10 18 It fit perfect no rubbing at all and I have a wileyco exhaust on and it doesnt touch. It did add about 1/2 inch to the seat height.

• timothypg

Posted June 10, 2006 - 05:34 AM

Hi K. sorry to change the subject but, how is that wileyco working out for you? I 'am one of the guy's that also got it. awesome. very happy. have you repacked yet? looks like the rivets will have to be drilled on mine. just wondering. Tim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kelleyseiler

Posted June 11, 2006 - 05:18 PM

Tim
I love it also. No you dont drill, you repack from the other end of the muffler. You take the 4 hex bolts out and repack from there.

• timothypg

Posted June 12, 2006 - 05:48 PM

:excuseme: ok. never had a muffler that could be repacked. :bonk:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.