TTR230 Engine Performance Mods

2 replies to this topic
  • Yamajeb

Posted June 09, 2006 - 11:40 AM

'Seen a lot of inquiries on what performance mods are available for the TTR230. Here's a few for those interested:

EASTERN USA
www.xtrememinis.com
While they don't advertise mods for the TTR230 specifically, I contacted them. They do crank, flywheel, and hear porting services for the 230. They will also soon be providing details on a full 250cc upgrade.

WEST COAST
www.xr100.com/ttr230.htm
Engines Only. Big bore kits, intake mods, headwork & camshaft mods, flywheel mods. They seem a bit more pricey than xtrememinis though, don't know if the services are better.

www.webcamshafts.com
Web Cam Racing Cams. Call them first - they'll do camshaft work for the TTR225 which has the same engine as the 230 so you'll need to make sure.

There's still big gaps for other aftermarket parts, though. I guess in time those things will start surfacing as well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha-ttr-230

Posted June 10, 2006 - 10:25 AM

thanks for the links, i might just have to look into that 250 kit when it comes out.

• ttr225ttr

Posted June 10, 2006 - 07:19 PM

hey you should post this up in the ttr 225 mods thing cause its the same motor. This will help out many people.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.