Question about fat bars

2 replies to this topic
  • Kmorris

Posted June 08, 2006 - 12:13 PM


I guessing a switch to fat bars would mean clamps, throttle, grip change. Is this correct?



Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BIGMatt

Posted June 08, 2006 - 12:16 PM


All the standard grips, lever clamps, throttle tube thingy will fit.
Just need FAT bar clamps.

  • kskyles

Posted June 08, 2006 - 01:44 PM


you can get some inexpensive bar adapters/risers from rockymountainatv. other than that, everything is pretty much the same.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.