Help w/ 2000 XR 650R Issues

1 reply to this topic
  • philipstjohn

Posted June 07, 2006 - 05:31 PM

Can anyone go through the issues and what to look for in the early years of the 650R? I have the option of buying a good condition 2000 650R, should I be concerned with anything or what should I look for? Please let me know. Thanks! :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4whlfun

Posted June 07, 2006 - 06:20 PM

If the price is right Buy It. I bought a 2000 650R I have no regrets. There was problems with the clutch bushing and counter shaft seal. Ask if that has been fixed. If not as long as everything is ok. You can replace cheap. Go to The Pig Pen You will find all the information on these fixes. Plus a lot of knowledge on the 650R :applause:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.