XR650L seat same as XR600?

11 replies to this topic
  • medeski

Posted June 07, 2006 - 12:32 PM

I'm trying to get a cover for my '94 XR650L seat. All I can find are ones with the "tomato" color. I've found some for the XR600 that are more like what i'm looking for. Does anyone know if the two seats are identical...they sure look the same. Also, can you recommend one brand over another? Thanks!

• rmhrc630

Posted June 07, 2006 - 12:48 PM

ON the basis you are a newb I will accept that.

But please use the search function on TT - your question has been answered a few times within the last 12 months.

This site is awesome - alomosy anything you can think of has been covered - you'll learn a lot by just reading and reading all the posts.

cheers

• medeski

Posted June 07, 2006 - 08:37 PM

Thank-you so much for accepting my faux paux! I'm humbled that a veteran like yourself would be so charitable to one so unworthy as I. :applause:

• Brtp4

Posted June 07, 2006 - 08:55 PM

Ceet Racing has a black one. It is not the same as the XR 650 R, but i think it is the same as the XR600.

BP

• rmhrc630

Posted June 07, 2006 - 09:41 PM

Thank-you so much for accepting my faux paux! I'm humbled that a veteran like yourself would be so charitable to one so unworthy as I. :applause:

answer is yes it fits - I fitted one on my XR600.

• nxridge

Posted June 08, 2006 - 03:23 AM

If people never asked questions and always used the search ,
this board would be dead.
think of it that way.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • justicedone

Posted June 08, 2006 - 05:57 AM

A 600r seat cover WILL fit a 650L seat pan and foam fine, but do yourself a favor and take it to a good auto upholstery shop to fit it since its a bit snug. Should cost 20-30 clams to install.

• rmhrc630

Posted June 08, 2006 - 01:16 PM

If people never asked questions and always used the search ,
this board would be dead.
think of it that way.

No not really. This board thrives not on new questions that have been answered 300 times before but new questions that have never been asked or answered.

This board would be dead if the same questions were repeatedly asked.

Think of it that way

To quote TT:

Quick Reply

* Have a question? Use our Search feature (top right) before asking. Our archives are huge and most likely it's already been discussed at length.

It's like asking what's the difference between an R and and L.

been asked so many times it's a searchable question.

• nxridge

Posted June 08, 2006 - 04:45 PM

Point taken.
seems like a double edge sword or a fine line . :applause:

• SONODROOPY

Posted June 09, 2006 - 07:39 AM

I have had the very little luck with the search function. Always seems like the issue is just a bit different than everyone else. Then when you ask the question some d:censored:ick replies in his best Church Lady Accent "do a search, this has been answered before". Could have saved me a lot of time by just answering the question. :applause:

Nothing against Aussies though.

• HappyCurmudgeon

Posted June 09, 2006 - 09:14 AM

Okay...

I used the search feature to search for "Use our Search feature". By searching for this phrase using this feature the search found 114 threads currently containing "use our search feature" but this feature doesn't search individual posts within the returned results of the feature. So this searching is semi featureless as i cannot search individual posts within a thread...

…&%$#@! did I just say?

Maybe I should run a search…

oh yeah, yes, the cover should fit.

• nxridge

Posted June 10, 2006 - 07:15 AM

:applause:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.