Stock 04 exhaust insert needed

3 replies to this topic
  • drtbk4ever

Posted June 07, 2006 - 12:22 PM

Hi gang,

Anybody still have the stock exhaust insert for a 2004 wr450 that they would be willing to part with? Getting complaints from the neighbors when I run the bike without one.

If no one here has one I guess I will look at the GYTR and Pro Moto Billet insert, so any comments about either of those inserts?

• jumbo12

Posted June 07, 2006 - 02:09 PM

Spend the money on the billet insert, it does not take away any power where as the stock insert does.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450pmp

Posted June 07, 2006 - 02:18 PM

I've got my stock insert and I'll sell it to you cheap, just pm me.

• beakr

Posted June 07, 2006 - 03:46 PM

Just shove a potato in the tailpipe. :applause: The stock insert is about as quiet, and breathes about as well. You'd be better off spending the money for the GYTR insert (That's what I've got and it isn't too loud).

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.