WR troubles??

OK we where riding my friends wr400 and we where not riding hard, just playing around in his backyard nothing hard, When he was riding we stopped and the radiator fluid was boiling? the engine clinks but it's not too bad. Anything have any idea's of what's going on. anyone got any advice? or know whats going on? Thanks :applause:

theres a desert area behind his house, but we werent going fast just like 2nd and 3rd, play around in first for a while. The clinking sound in his engine is slowly getting quiter, is this a bad thing?

theres a desert area behind his house, but we werent going fast just like 2nd and 3rd, play around in first for a while. The clinking sound in his engine is slowly getting quiter, is this a bad thing?

I would thin that your back yard playing isnt quite what the wr was designed for. Like little said, you need air moving through the radiator, you cant put around at 2 mph or stop.

Although the wr is equipped with a over flow tank, and it is normal for the coolant to use this tank. Just dont get carried away with putt en :applause:

The motor is a dual overhead cam timing chain motor. its noisy, but he noise should be consistent.

no, we where going like 30mph cruisin around. wheeling here and there and jumping not too high, etc. The noise is consistent but it was "rougher" before thats all. I just got done riding his bike like 15 min. ago. I like it, I can't wait till I get one!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the help guys.