Posted June 07, 2006 - 01:45 PM

to do that?

• Baron Von Beard

Posted June 07, 2006 - 01:49 PM

Stop post...

• SureBlue

Exactly. My sole purpose for being here is to pump up my post count. :applause:

48 posts already today and a long way till the night comes.
I just made my comment because I've seen you as a troublemaker around here. Maybe I just don't know you, but get a job or something. You talk like horses sh*t on water; when the waves are over nobody knows what you just did. :D :prof: :prof:

• Baron Von Beard

...whoring, you...

• Baron Von Beard

Posted June 07, 2006 - 01:50 PM

...Slut :applause:

• Baron Von Beard

Posted June 07, 2006 - 01:53 PM

I just made my comment because I've seen you as a troublemaker around here. Maybe I just don't know you, but get a job or something. You talk like horses sh*t on water; when the waves are over nobody knows what you just did. :applause: :D :prof:

I don't know where I got the trouble maker badge. It certainly is undeserved. Jumping to judgement aren't you? I might goof around a bit, but no more than anyone else.

Why do you give a shit how much I post? 90 percent of it is in the CRF forum, so why does it ruffle your feathers?

Relax dude. I don't know what your beef is with me, but cool out. I have no beef with you.

• SureBlue

Posted June 07, 2006 - 02:10 PM

I don't know where I got the trouble maker badge. It certainly is undeserved. Jumping to judgement aren't you? I might goof around a bit, but no more than anyone else.

Why do you give a shit how much I post? 90 percent of it is in the CRF forum, so why does it ruffle your feathers?

Relax dude. I don't know what your beef is with me, but cool out. I have no beef with you.

Maybe it was your comments here in the CRF '07 thread (which got deleted). I usually have no problems with anyone without a reason.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Baron Von Beard

Posted June 07, 2006 - 02:29 PM

Maybe it was your comments here in the CRF '07 thread (which got deleted). I usually have no problems with anyone without a reason.

All I said was that Chad Reed was a &%$#@! and that I didn't like the 06 YZF radiator shrouds, but I hear you. I posted that stuff just for fun. It was meant to be light hearted jabbing is all. No big deal. Just 'cause we ride different colored bikes doesn't mean we can't joke around every now and then. :applause:

• SureBlue

Posted June 07, 2006 - 02:39 PM

All I said was that Chad Reed was a &%$#@! and that I didn't like the 06 YZF radiator shrouds, but I hear you. I posted that stuff just for fun. It was meant to be light hearted jabbing is all. No big deal. Just 'cause we ride different colored bikes doesn't mean we can't joke around every now and then. :applause:

I may have understood your jokes wrong then. :prof: :D

• TimFurryBalls

Posted June 07, 2006 - 02:43 PM

I just made my comment because I've seen you as a troublemaker around here. Maybe I just don't know you, but get a job or something. You talk like horses sh*t on water; when the waves are over nobody knows what you just did. :prof: :prof: :bonk:

No, you're absolutely right. RB is a &%$#@!. . . :applause: :D

• yamahacrazy_310

Posted June 07, 2006 - 03:05 PM

Yeah, what are you doing here? Trying to get your post count up?

OMG IT IS THE FREAKING INTERNET....WHO CARES ABOUT POST COUNT!!!!!!!!

They guy is trying to sell a pipe FOR A YAMAHA....so what would you do go to a Honda forum and say you have a Yamaha pipe for sale :applause:

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A YZ400/426/450F SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?

• SureBlue

Posted June 07, 2006 - 03:18 PM

OMG IT IS THE FREAKING INTERNET....WHO CARES ABOUT POST COUNT!!!!!!!!

They guy is trying to sell a pipe FOR A YAMAHA....so what would you do go to a Honda forum and say you have a Yamaha pipe for sale :D

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

Timmy is a humour guy, so you maybe did not catch the sarcasm.
Then, the right place to sell is Classified ads - for sale, even though we all know where your ad catches attention. Now calm down you too :applause:

• Ga426owner

Posted June 07, 2006 - 03:21 PM

Now everyone....kiss and makeup.........
Do you feel the luv? :applause:

• SureBlue

Posted June 07, 2006 - 03:44 PM

Now everyone....kiss and makeup.........
Do you feel the luv? :prof:

:applause: :D
Love is in the air, said my wife too when I farted...

• Reyndogg

Posted June 07, 2006 - 03:51 PM

why not post this in the classifieds rather than here...or is it that the rules dont apply to you? :applause:

• Baron Von Beard

Posted June 07, 2006 - 04:07 PM

why not post this in the classifieds rather than here...or is it that the rules dont apply to you? :D

Just trying to help a friend out. If SunRuh gets upset, he'll kick it. No biggie.

Yes, TFB, I am a &%$#@! as well. :applause:

You guys are funny. I'm glad me and TFB's humor is finally getting across. A lot of the Honda guys don't get it either. :prof:

Anyways, keep it on two wheels everybody. Happy dirt scooterin'. :prof:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.