WR400 Yellow plastics?

3 replies to this topic
  • AsphaltCycles

Posted June 06, 2006 - 05:52 PM

Hey Guys, I just picked up a 98 WR400. I have had several 400s 426s, both YZ and WR. This one I want to go all out on, and I like the look of the Yellow and black ones, but cant find the parts. Someone said there are YZ tanks, and fenders, and one industries used to make the graphics kits, but I cant find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

• Matty05

Posted June 06, 2006 - 06:18 PM

www.btosports sells the hurricane kit for about $180. You get all the plastics.

The kit is for a 426, but you can get it to fit really easily. The holes in the shrouds need to be a little bigger but that's about it.

Clarke tanks make yellow or black gas tanks.

Everything you need, the thumpertalk store should be able to get for you. Send them an email.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AsphaltCycles

Posted June 06, 2006 - 07:38 PM

Sweet, thanks.

• BIGchiefKODIAK

Posted June 06, 2006 - 08:59 PM

Yes I have a hurricane kit on my yz 125 I like it alot

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.