Need some more bling - Check this out!

4 replies to this topic
  • Matty05

Posted June 06, 2006 - 05:35 PM

I got some Honda valve stem rubbers to keep the dust / mud / water / crap out of the rims and of course a 4 pack of annodised blue valve caps from K-mart for $5.

Posted Image

• Tsk350

Posted June 06, 2006 - 10:05 PM

Hey I see you have that tri-metal sprocket, How do you like it? And how did the cost hit your pocket?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted June 07, 2006 - 02:57 AM

Yeah, the tri metal sprocket is awesome. It weighs just a bit more than an alloy sprocket and looks way better than a crappy steel one.

They have RRP of $100 here in Australia or about $75 US dollars. I think Sidewinder in the USA was selling the exact same sprocket for $100 US dollars. They are made by Supersprox.

For the price, they are about $20 Australian more than a Renthal alloy sprocket, but last for ever.

Posted June 07, 2006 - 10:08 AM

I jus ride wit my gold teef in.

• Matty05

Posted June 07, 2006 - 03:58 PM

I jus ride wit my gold teef in.

Don't you mean grill! :applause:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.